“If you want to live a magical life you must eat magical food”
This is honestly the BEST WAY EVER to get yourself revved first thing in the morning. We don’t drink coffee in the Luxe Kitchen – so our morning starts with a magic mineral rich potion to get our bodies in superhero mode!
Raw pure sourced cacao (cacao beans extracted from the cacao fruit ground up into a powder with no processing or chemicals added into it) is associated with wonder and magic and in the greatest deep rich history of the Spanish cultures was once used as currency.It is also an interesting fact to know that cacao is said to be the oldest recorded Mayan word which is over 15,000 years old!
When cacao is unheated there are natural “bliss” chemicals present such as Anandamide, as well as Phenethylomenes which are organic “love” chemicals. Raw pure cacao has at least 7 Phenethylomenes present!
Start your day conscious, delicious, and GUILTLESS!
- 3-4 tbsp Cacao powder
- Maca – Root vegetable from the Andes which is an anti-depressant, and also helps hormones.
- 1 tsp Cinnamon – helps balance blood sugar
- 1 tbsp Cacao nibs – #1 anti oxidant
- 3 tbsp Raw unpasteurized Honey – #1 longevity food in many ancient civilizations including the prestigious ancient Egyptians who were very “beauty conscious”
- 3-4 tbsp Coconut Oil – healthy fat which is anti fungal, anti-viral, and antimicrobial
- 2 tbsp Cashews – just barely a complete protein
- 1-2 tbsp Hempseeds – source of Omega3′s and is a complete protein
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger Root – Anti-inflammatory which also supports joint health. Contains natural sulfur which is a “beauty mineral”
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper – activates chocolate and helps cut fat
- 1 tsp powdered Vanilla bean – “chocolate is married to vanilla” – David Wolfe also creates levity something I consider truly magical!
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera – Builds joints, supports excellent brain health, immune system, good calcium, and is amazing for the digestive system.
- Pinch of sea salt – a good salt rich in over 80 minerals!
- *BLEND* Get BLISSED and ready to experience a magical day!
It is also good to know that every time you buy cacao and cacao products you are support the indigenous cultures and inhabitants of the rainforest!
The products you buy (the businesses you support) and the foods you eat should be all around beneficial – this is what LUXE is all about!
Get glowing, radiant, and magical xo Marina Love Movement