“Where decadence meets nutrients”
Today I wanted a super hero drink – a rich drink high in energy providing nutrients, minerals, and brain supporting elements to help adapt me to my insane day. Then it came to me – my favorite food in the world cacao + the amazing ginseng! Voila!
Staying optimally fueled is crucial to a luxurious person’s mental and physical well-being, longevity, and wellness throughout life. We all know now that cacao is a natural mood enhancer which is a mineral-rich, delicious snack. Combined with the added benefit of ginseng improves your endurance and stamina throughout life. Studies show that ginseng;
- Betters psychological function
- Improves physical endurance
- Reduces everyday stress
- Boosts physical well-being
- Enhances brain function
- Bolster the immune system
Ginseng Chocolate Mylk
- 4 cups Cold nut mylk (I used almond) – Almonds are a source of good calcium
- 4 tbsp Cacao powder – #1 antioxidant food dense in minerals including chromium which helps to balance the blood sugar
- 2 tbsp Carob powder – contains a number of beneficial vitamins include A, B, B2, B3 and D. Also rich in minerals such as magnesium, iron, phosphorus, manganese and potassium.
- 1 tsp Maca – hormone support and also anti-depressant
- 4 tbsp unpasterized Honey – #1 longevity food in many ancient civilizations including the prestigious ancient Egyptians who were very “beauty conscious”
- 1/4 cup Powdered Ginseng – regarded as “King Of Herbs” in chinese herbal medicine
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds – complete protein
- 1 tbsp flax seeds – Omega 3’s and fibre
Try this smoothie today and feel the benefits of superior luxurious nutritional choices – guiltlessly!
Like this recipe?
Marina Love is a leader in the fields of Nutrition, Herbalism, Longevity, Entrepreneurship & Personal/Spiritual Development. Marina studied extensively with The BodyMind Institute and has become an entrepreneurial power-house in Feminine Empowerment Medicine. Marina offers Goddess Circles, Cacao Ceremonies and Individual therapy sessions & Programs in addition to her projects Goddesspreneur Academy, Love Movement, Guiltless Chocolates & Goddess Beauty. Her heart’s mission is to holistically empower women by all means possible in the spirit of sisterhood, non-competition, embracing the Goddess within and holding space for surrender.