Authentic beauty is so much more than the beauty standards supported by our culture. There is something uniquely beautiful about each expression of the feminine and the best way to support and to enhance that natural beauty is through non-toxic beauty ritual. Everyone deserves to feel relaxed and beautiful!
One of the best ways to set the stage for feeling calm and ready to face the world with a fresh perspective and an open heart is to work with aromatherapy. I have a heart-on for doTerra oils because they are made of the most amazing plant medicines on the planet, sourced directly from their indigenous landscapes, harvested and prepared with care and distilled to a therapeutic grade of essential oil that is SO pure that you can not only use them topically but you can also ingest them. They are truly the BEST essential oils on the planet.
doTerra’s Balance Essential oil blend is a great way to set the tone for a grounded day. It smells exactly like being in a spruce forest and there is nothing more beautiful or grounding than spending time in nature! Balance essential oil blend is a woody blend of:
- Spruce: Antibacterial, antispasmodic, antiparasitic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, hormone-like activity (clears those receptor sites), cortisone-like action, improves circulation, immune stimulant, very good with improving lung/sinus issues, great for sciatica/lumbago issues, motivates muscle intelligence for repair. Grounding and helps with emotional release.
- Rosewood: Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, acne relief, nerve tonic, anti-depressant, mood lifting, stress reduction, good cell regenerator and deodorant. Tonic effect on the body without being a general stimulant but it is an immune stimulant (works well with Chronic Fatigue). Very powerful spiritual awareness oil for inner clarity.
- Blue Tansy: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic/anesthetic, anti-itching, relaxant, gentle hormone-like activity in that it clears receptor sites so proper matches within the hormone world take place. Great affinity for soft tissue tuning, clears excess debris from tissues so that improved oxygenation takes place so age reduction at the cellular level happens. Gentle to the skin and gentle in its action – soothing in nature. Relieves anger, and promotes a feeling of self-control.
- Frankincense: Volumes written on the benefits (used in medicinal and ceremonial practices since the beginning of record keeping); antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumoral, immuno-stimulant, antidepressant, muscle relaxant, excellent for skin conditions, brain tonic, neurotonic, respiratory infections and mind clearing. Increases spiritual awareness, promotes meditation, improves attitude and uplifts spirits. (Master oil – that it often makes other elements step up to their potential –can draw out the maximum benefits when combined with others). Restores DNA and RNA.
It promotes tranquility and a sense of balance. It is very helpful for recovering balance inside and outside the body. Anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, calming, soothing to the nerves, supports pancreas in processing sugar and carbs, pain relief to muscles and coordination enhancer.
It can be helpful for people who feel confused, unsettled or nervous.
Ways to use Balance blend:
- Diffusion is the most effective method of enjoying a balancing blend.
- Putting a drop on your hands or on a cotton ball to inhale the scent.
- Direct application with massage to the feet, neck and back.
- For anxiety: Apply Balance on the back of the neck, over the heart and on the wrists and rub wrists together and inhale.
Goddess Essentials tips will be coming at you, throughout the week so stay tuned in! For an immersion experience of Goddess Beauty with Marina Love, please explore Beauty Magic: Unleashing The Goddess Within!